Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What's going on?

It seems like the doctors have finally figured out what is going on with Jack. It's not the pulmonary hypertension as they initially thought, which makes sense because he just wasn't fitting the symptoms for that. The doctors think he's got a temporary heart condition and today we're going to try to get a good "layman's explanation" from them to pass on to all of you. Essentially, his heart is a little bigger than it's supposed to be in areas, but this should resolve itself to normal in 7-10 days. The outlook is good, we just have to be patient as he improves! We truly appreciate the calls and emails, so keep them coming. Even if we don't get back to you, we will soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy to hear the good news... praise God! I guess Jack takes after his mom and dad since he has a heart too big for his little body! Seth and I are praying for all three of you!

Unknown said...

Hey you two its Caleb C. Chris gave me the blog here and I just wanted to say I miss you two and will be praying for your little boy. Congrats.

Lisa said...

I have been thinking of you guys all day. I am so happy there's a blog so that we can get updates. Susie sends a big kiss too. Love, Lisa xo